Monday, May 10, 2004
:: SURVEY (AGAIN) ::
1. Your name spelled backwards?
EIBBA / ANNA (coolness!)
2. Where were your parents born?
Mom was born in Biñan while dad was born in San Pablo. Both in Laguna.
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Dawson's Creek Season 2, Episode 2 and Nokia 3650 PC Suite
4. Last time you swam in a pool?
Sheesh, can't recall! I'm so ANTI-swimming these days. In Bora last year?! Nooo, it cannot be THAT long ago!
5. Have you ever been in a school play?
Yep, loads of time.
6. How many kids do you want? Two (2) or Four (4)
7. Type of music you dislike most? Metal, Reggae
8. Are you registered to vote? Yep.
9. Do you have cable? Yeah.
10. Have you ever ridden on a moped? Nopes
11. Ever prank call anybody? Haha! Sure, did!
12. Ever get a parking ticket? Na-da
13. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Sky-diving!!! Such thrill!
15. Do you have a garden? Mom has a garden
16. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
I know how to sing it but writing it down is a different thing. I remember having an exam on that one in highschool during Music Class. Aaarrgh! So, damn hard! Try it!
17. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
Both. On really hot days...even thrice.
18. Best movie you've seen in the past month? Love Actually (it's only semi-nice)
19. Favorite pizza topping/s? I don't eat pizza
20. Chips or popcorn? Chips
21. What color lipstick do you usually wear? Nude, Light Pink
22. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Nope
23. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Haha! Does the funny rite of passage Bb. AC Dorm Kapatiran counts? How about those icky prom shindigs back in highschool where they pick people right on spot and ask them stupid questions on how can they make the world a better place to live in? I'm uber-guilty on both accounts. But, geez, I won that "Bb. Dorm" pageant fairly and squarely ha! Haha!
24. Orange Juice or apple? Orange Juice
25. Who was the last person you went out on a date with? BBM last December, I think. I've given up on guys and dating!
26. Favorite type of chocolate bar?
Dark chocolate! But I have this certain fixation for that pink Cadburry chocolate these days.
27. When was the last time you voted at the polls?
Last Barangay Elections. 2002, right?
28. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? What?!
29. Have you ever won a trophy? Yeppers
30. Are you a good cook? Pasta-cooking ONLY (for now)
31. Ever order an article from an infomercial? Nope
32. Sprite or 7-up? COKE is it!
33. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
Yes! In Honda, we are required to wear white
straightjacket shirtjacks and pants.
34. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
35. Ever thrown up in public?
Nope. But I do recall throwing up on the last Sampaguita Rally at Pagsanjan while navigating for our team. I was too nauseous with all the twists and turns while computing for our time! MJ and Vic were with me at the car and they were both surprised on what happened since I did not give any warning. The public thing that I did was when I threw the "evidence" outside the window at the rolling hills of Rizal. *LOL*
36. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
Tough choice. Nevertheless, I will still choose the latter.
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Nope. LIKE at first sight? Yes. But LOVE?! It will take more than one meeting to fall...
38. Can exes be friends? No
39. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
Hmmm? Can't recall. I hate hospitals.
40. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
Nope. My mom has to shaved it off TWICE for it to be makapal. How ironic!
41. What message is on your answering machine? huh?
42. What was the name of your first pet?
Giorgio (taken from Giorgio Armani)
43. What is in your room?
Bed. PC. Two Closets. One Vanity Dresser. Two Bookshelves. Random Garbage.
44. Favorite thing to do before bedtime?
What bedtime?! Tinkering in my PC, blog, email, messageboarding, text, call people, saying goodnight, arrange outfits for morning work, pray, daydream
45. What is one thing you are grateful for today? No work.
46. What do you think about internet surveys?
Spam. Cookie setting. More spyware in your PC.