Thursday, December 30, 2004
:: MY CHRISTMAS DAY ::
Christmas this year is one of my bestest and most special!
I've attempted to blog about it several times but I can't. Words are probably not enough to describe how special it was.
In a nutshell, here's what happened: had an early Christmas Dinner on the 24th with Mom and Dad; went to the traditional Midnight Mass on the eve of Christmas; had a long Christmas cell conversation with Mark right after 12mn; Christmas Breakfast with the family and some guests; Christmas House Hopping with my brother Ched, sis-in-law Chay and niece Gabbie; trooping to Tagaytay with Mark in the afternoon (it's uber-traffic!); Dinner at Breakfast at Antonio's with Mark (absolutely romantic!); merry-making with The Clan in our annual Christmas get-together.
Me and my look-alike niece Hannah
Good Gifts I Got (so far!):
1. Kenneth Cole Leather Watch
2. Altec Lansing Speakers with Subwoofers
3. Automatic Voltage Regulator (it's the thought behind it that made it great)
4. Red/mauve Lipstick
5. Pleasures by Estee Lauder Soaps
6. Room Thermometer (sooo nice! babaw ko!)
7. Coach Wallet
8. Chinese Cellphone Case (it's something unique!)
9. Aileen's "intimate" gift
My KC and His Fossil