:: IT'S SEVEN THIS TIME ::
I've been tagged by Aileen. Trivia: do you know that seven is the lucky number in the magic world? (Arrrgggh! Blame the last comment to Harry Potter overload!). Read on.
Seven things that scare you:
1. safety icky-icky-icky pins
2. losing my job
3. not losing my extra extra extra weight
4. driving accident
5. losing a loved one
6. rejection of any kind (heck, I am people pleaser! can't help it!)
7. goodbye and not goodnight
Seven things you like the most:
1. blogging and surfing
2. dining and wining dates
3. beach vacations
4. pampering massages, french pedicures, hair spa
5. playing with gabbie
6. bonding with friends over coffee or drinks
7. hugs from marky
Seven important things in your room:
1. my pc!!!
2. my vanity dresser and big mirror
3. my journals, diaries and keepsakes from yesteryears
4. my books and magazines
5. my shoes and bags
6. my pictures
7. my DVD and CD collection
Seven random facts about you:
1. A huge chunk of my meager salary used to go to my very huge cellphone bill, my monthly DSL bill, and my credit card bills. I am now wiser, luckier and wealthier. My cellphone line and internet connection (via remote access) are now company-provided and I've already long divorced myself from my relationship with the plastics.
2. I changed my mind. I would now rather be beautiful & sexy but stupid than ugly & fat but smart.
3. I feel that I've already "reached the stars" career-wise. I am no longer craving to be up, up, up there. I am satisfied and contended with what I am doing and who I am in the organization. Regular salary raises are just icings on the cake. There's MORE to life than jobs and careers.
4. I am lousy in Math. This is probably one of the reasons why I am drawn to guys who are excellent in numbers. I probably also have a "come on" charms to academic top-notchers and over-achievers.
5. I am super sweet, I am super loving, I am super romantic, I am super caring BUT I also have to be super in love before I can be super anything.
6. My great diversion tactics from any slump are blogging, internet, sports, eating (damns!), shopping, and reading.
7. I recently discovered that I have fewer friends to hang out with lately because a lot of my usual buddies are either out of the country or married and having babies. Grrrrr! :( Everybody's moving on!
Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1. travel to US and Europe
2. write a book or syndicate this blog : )
4. be sexy-toughie-hot like Mrs. Smith (hehehe!)
5. be a full-fledge member of w@w
6. be a loving wife and mom
7. i already did one "must do" recently (since last survey of this sort) and I'm damn happy about it
Seven things you can do:
1. fold my tongue vertically
2. put my foot on my head (thanks to excellent ballet years)
3. DRIVE (and text)
4. organize events, activities, parties, etc.
5. plead innocently to almost anyone (except my mom)
6. liven up any boring situation
7. talk endlessly and ceaselessly
Seven things you can't do:
1. play an instrument
2. NOT be a people-pleaser
3. move out from my parents' place (no freakin' way!)
4. blow-dry my hair myself
5. be a real boss and order people around
6. totally risk and push myself in the right direction
7. unleash myself fully and whole-heartedly...yet (I'm getting there!)
Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:
1. great shoulders, eyes, upper arm
2. sense of humor that can bring twinkle in my eyes
3. brilliant mind that can carry any conversation
4. treating me as an equal and a partner
5. God-fearing and religious
6. responsible attitude towards love and life
7. sweetness, caring, loving, romantic attitude
Seven things you say the most:
2. "Yeah right!"
3. "I'm freakin' (insert adjective)"
4. "Text me!!!"
Seven celeb crushes (whether local or foreign):
1. Jericho Rosales
2. Ben Affleck
3. Matt Damon
4. Jo Mari Yllana
5. Brad Pitt
6. Colin Farrell
7. The one HANDSOMER than Geoff Eigenmann :)
Seven people you want to see to take this quiz: